Part Time Cook
Reports to: Executive Chef
- Bottle Logic Brewing LLC. is seeking to hire a part time cook for our upcoming venture into the world of culinary arts! The position will start part time but may expand into full time as dictated by business needs. With your help, we will have the opportunity to create a stunning array of unique and innovative menu items featuring inspiration from global and international cuisines, deeply rooted in modern American cuisine! We offer employee beer allocations, competitive pay, full benefit packages*, education and travel opportunities, and an awesome work environment!
- Discover the world of Gastronomy aboard our satellite mobile kitchen facility Epicurean 1 and have an active role in researching, developing, and executing food items for guests visiting the Bottle Logic Tasting Room.
- Perform and maintain company cleaning and sanitation standards of the mobile kitchen and tasting room.
- Perform all functions according to Bottle Logic procedures and policies.
*Benefit packages are subject to eligibility restrictions and requirements
Your Role will include, but is not be limited to:
Candidates must possess:
- Strong knowledge and grasp of the fundamentals of cooking.
- Experience working in a high volume-commercial kitchen preferred however, the right candidate may supplement extensive job history with a degree in Culinary Arts.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, time management, troubleshooting, and organizational skills.
- Proficient at multitasking effectively.
- California Food Handlers Card or ability to obtain one within 2 weeks of hire date.
- Understanding of OSHA and industry safety standards.
- Commitment to quality and hard work.
- Physical capability of regularly lifting up to 50 lbs, high heat environments, and comfortable being on your feet for extended durations.
- Open/Flexible schedule availability.